Hearty and flavorful, exploding with flavor - an Italian classic with a vegetarian twist. While this product is a great entrée on its own, with 15 grams of protein, it’s also a great item to add in some daily vegetable requirements like in this delicious recipe below!
• 1-2 tsp olive oil
• 2 Tbsp thinly sliced green onions
• 1 garlic clove, pressed or minced
• ¾ cup minced mushrooms
• ¼ cup finely diced celery
• ½ cup cauliflower rice
• ½ tsp paprika
• ½ tsp Italian seasoning
• ¼ tsp salt
• ¼ tsp pepper
• ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
• ½ cup fire-roasted diced tomatoes
• 1 cup vegetable broth, divided in half
• 1 packet Ideal Protein Vegetable Bolognese Spaghetti Mix
• Fresh parsley for garnish, if desired.
1. In a large skillet, add oil, garlic and green onions and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add minced mushrooms, celery, paprika, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
3. Once mushrooms start to brown, add tomatoes with ½ cup of the vegetable broth, turning the heat to medium. Cover while cooking the vegetables, stirring occasionally; cook approximately 15 minutes.
4. Sprinkle in IP Vegetable Bolognese Spaghetti Mix, cauliflower rice and the other ½ cup of the vegetable broth and cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.